Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Beautiful Morning

Good morning, readers. Seems like I'm back to the track now. You know what I mean is? Blog everyday. I keep on updating lately. Because I have a very free time. Yes, I'm free from works right now, because its end of year 2012. So, appreciate the time given then. Let's blogging.

Less stress I should say then this gave me a very good mood when I woke up in the morning. I can smile to the ears. Happy because of less stress plus Holiday is coming soon.

I smiled like this lately. Beautiful morning everyday, isn't it?? But this never be the same because I know works will come after me later. Just prepare myself. =)

Love?

I wish I can find my Prince Charming so that I can give a piece of heart of mine to him to take care of. My heart is so fragile like a glass. But soft like a fur. Once broken, I will try to manage to get the relationship to be maintained until I can't stand for certain situation and let my heart spoke which direction it lead to go.

  

Oh, Where are you, my prince? (Desperate, am I?)

Whatever it is, I do believe in my faith. I am waiting for that moment. Yes, too beautiful to be in my dream. 

Peace.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...