Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FINAL EXAM 2010

Make myself a cup of coffee....

Coffee??



"1 Now 1 Nescafe" la....


On last Monday, I've done with my SMM paper test,

1 enemy already brought down, now left 4 papers more to go.

Be ready with my spinning kicks. Heeeyyyaaa!!

Hehhee.. Just kidding...

Right now, I'm in EXAMINATION ZONE.

Its started from 25th Oct 'till 14th November,

and luckily my last paper is on 11th Nov.

Talk about exam, this is my last written tests for my final year.

As BBA Marketing students, this is a tough semester for me,
where u have to put all your efforts to gain up your
"pointers",
and fortunately to get a better score in every subjects.

Next year,
it's suppose to me to have my practical outside the campus.
Hopefully I will have it and join with my other friends.

For that, I have to study hard for this final exam because
this will to decide whether I can continue with my practical or other else.

Shhhh............
Don't want to talk about it.

P/s: :: Wish me and my friends to have a good results
so that everyone of us can proceed to the next semester
without any worries. ::


Me say.... Peace!!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...