Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

MarKeters DiNNer 2

Theme of the Night:
MASQUERADE

This dinner was in charged by our group,

BMB5M,
the part 5, 3rd year of Marketing Students.
All the lecturers and BBA Marketing students was invited.

Like I said last time, I will show my picture in this entry for
what I have wore in Masquerade dinner last time.



Just simple,
I have no confidence to wear on dresses or gowns.
Formal and simple, that's my theme.

Here I put some of our pictures during that night:

Snap2 session with the buddies...



The entrance of the ball room..
Waiting for the VIPs and guests.



The committee members & me having a good shot from the cameraman.
The President of BBA Marketing was with us, on the left side.
Me on the right side without my mask!



Hiding their beauty behind the mask!



The prettiest lady!



Olivia & Me at the registration table.




Seems like I was sneaking by paparazzi.
Paparazzi is everywhere!



This are our emcees of the night.
Nadia K,
with her gothic style and her cute and little tiara.
Azreen, wore his white n black suits, and the painted mask on his face.
Creative!



This our handsome and tough Project Leader,
Mr. Cornelius.
Cheettttttttt!!!!



I like this picture. Spontaneous.


Many pictures I can't put here.
I think this is more than enough to show
y'all about our memorial and fantastic dinner.
Hope y'all will enjoy our pictures.
Have a nice day....


Me say .....PEACE!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...