Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kookoo was missing.

Hello...

Last week I posted in my entry about a puppy named Kookoo, right? It has been 8days, kookoo was missing. Actually, Kookoo was a puppy who played around within my house areas. It so tame. At the first place, i dont want to play with it, until when i dont realised about it, i came to like that puppy. Was that because of it too cute, it like to came over to my house. Whenever i reached and park my car, it waited for me out from the car and then follow me from behind. Then, i gave it with some foods. I enjoyed to watch Kookoo enjoying its food. I started to love Kookoo.

And I cried about Kookoo. Seriously, I cried hard because it feels like I had lost something precious in my life. Something/someone I love for the most, has left me alone. The feeling lost of something, thats it. Everytime I think about Kookoo, I really cried about it. Where it has gone? Was it doing well? How about if Kookoo was not feed enough by it new owner?

When I started to love you, then you leave me. I hope Kookoo is happy with it new owner whoever they are and keep it well. 

Peace,
Will miss you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...