Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hey, Santa!


SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN




You better watch out, You Better not cry,
You Better not pout, I'm telling you why,
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.


He's making a list and checking it twice,

Gonna find out who is naughty and nice,
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.


Dear Santa,



Here I am, still wake up in the middle of night, write a message for you. You know Santa, how I wish that I can be with my family right now. Here I am, still stuck in Kuching, while my family were so far away from me. Still I remember Santa, on my last xmas, on year 2009 if I'm not mistaken, me, still celebrated my xmas alone, just like right now. How I regretted it now, I'm wasting my time, where I am more focusing on my part time's job rather to be with my family at all. If I know that this time I won't be able to be with my family, I wish I could turned back the time where I can be there, with them, with my beloved family ones. Oh Santa, can't you hear me? I'm alone.

Santa, I'm here still writing this letter to you. Alone. My roommate already invited to her dreamland. She smiled in her sleep. I bet she dreamed of her love ones, I wish. Santa, I am alone on Christmas day as no family to be with unless with my "craziest friend" will accompany me during the celebration day. My friend, good friend one, she won't be able to be with us, and I wish she could be with me, so that I can forget of the lonely feeling. To be with her, I can laugh enough. Hahaha, like that! But she have a task to complete well. And I wish Santa, her program will be cancel! (Am I selfish, Santa? ). On Christmas day, I will being positive, not really to think about my loneliness ( I wish I can do it. ), and I'm going to eat myself silly, watch the movies, unless I still have my lappy to play with. My 1st friend that will be loyal with me, Miss Lappy Lady.

Hey Santa, can you fulfill my wish? I know, I don't have any Christmas Tree to decorate in my house, I don't have any cards to gives, I don't have any Christmas Hats to wear on, but I am thankful for being here, in the Christmas day. My wish is.... I hope this Christmas is not my last Christmas, and if I have any chances, I will go back to my family and enjoy the celebration with them next time. To all my family and friends, may you all have a blessed xmas, as we reminded to our God.

Santa Claus, do you read my messages? I hope you did. My wishes and prayers, send them to my loving ones. And my dear Santa, I've been a good girl all year, do you have any gifts for me? Hehehe... Do not cancel all my requests above if I am a bit naughty. XOXO.

That's all for now, Santa. I have to go. Do not forget to knock my door, OK? Big smile for You.


Yours Always,
XNeZ.





~~~~~~~~




Sending to you a special

love, hugs, and wishes

for a very

Merry Christmas

&

Happy New Year 2011

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ngegehnya~ Haha.. Hm..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...