Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanks to Santa!

My dear, Santa Claus!

Santa, thanks to You cause been listening to my prayers. Hahahaha. I'm not alone at all on my xmas day. You have sent ur beautiful gift to me. I like it! I appreciated for what I have now. Nadia, Atone, and Kak Long, Aty, thanks to you all guys cause willing to spend your time with me. I never felt any loneliness while me being apart from my family. You all seems like a family of mine already. Even though this is not really a present from Santa Claus, but still I thankful cause You, NK, can spending your time with me (at the beginning, you are planned to make prank of me. Jahatnya kamu!) and You made it, You were with me. And to both of you, Atone and Aty, tQ, where you two already booked a date to be with me, and checked in at my room. Love this xmas! Ho ho ho... I'm happy...







Atone & Nadia



Kak Long, Aty.




Me..


Me say.. Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...