Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Imma Broken


Wednesday comes after Tuesday. Huhu. Nothin' much happened in my daily life. Like always, Money has brought me down. Imma broken! Just received a call from Perodua yesterday, says they will give me about the price quotation of repairing the victim's car. Remember my story last time, I had an accident?? I have to pay them for the damages. This cost me too much.. Mine already cost me about RM550, the other party? Dunno yet. Poor me, aittt?? Now, I'm really fobia when it comes to driving. Before I step out from my house and going to somewhere, someplace, I have to rethink carefully. Do I have to go there? Should I? What if I get another accident? What if I hit someone's car when I'm not careful. What if my car will be hit by someone's car? Everything popped out, an imagination about the accident, really I'm scared all of these. Because of this fobia, I always pushed Nadia to be my driver, and I'll be seated beside her. I know I have to counter this fobia, just give me some time. Sorry Nadia, to be my driver. I'm very appreciated.


Owhh, Life is soooo complicated. Money is sooooo needed. Without problem, life would be dull,is that correct?? I'm felt guilty with my family. Non-stop giving them the troubles. Yes, I'm a trouble maker! but, they always by my side when I'm in trouble. That's why, I Love my family. They never leave me alone. Mom, Dad... This I promise both of you, I'll be your side till the world ends.

P/s: Lord, please protect my beloved family. Amen.

Me say..peace...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...